Summer holidays & hiking holidays in Saalfelden
A family holiday in Saalfelden - Leogang in the Salzburg region
Besides clear mountain air and impressive panoramic views, this unspoilt and family-friendly holiday region has much more to offer! In particular, active holiday-makers can choose from a diverse range of sporting and leisure activities which can partly be started directly from the Stefflhof. Experience pure nature during a holiday in the middle of the Salzburg mountain scenery, recharge your energy levels and enjoy time together with your family!
An adventure holiday in Saalfelden
- Thrill-seeking in the Flying Fox XXL on the Asitz
- Summer toboggan run in Saalfelden
- High rope course & climbing hall in Saalfelden
- Natrun Adventure Mountain in Maria Alm (approx. 8 km) with forest rope course, children’s tree path, forest adventure path, archery trail and much more
- Rafting, kayaking & canyoning in Lofer and Zell am See
- Water skiing and sailing on Lake Zell
Biking & cycling in Saalfelden
Saalfelden - Leogang is the most contrast-rich biking region in Austria, with special biking events such as the "Out of Bounds Festival". Beginners and biking experts alike can find their own personal challenge in the Bikepark Leogang, only approx. 8 km away. You can really let off steam on over 740 km mountain bike sections and 480 km of extremely well-signposted valley bike paths when biking and cycling in Saalfelden-Leogang.